Ways to Give
The Literacy Legacy Society
Our Literacy Legacy Society was created to build a stronger foundation for expanding our programs and to provide a stable future for the Literacy Council. Leadership giving is essential toward the sustainability of the Council’s programs and for future growth to meet the needs in the community.
There are four levels of membership in the Literacy Legacy Society:
- Legacy Ambassador: $500 a year for five years – funds 100 books for Moms & Tots® students each year
- Legacy Advocate: $1,000 a year for five years – funds training and support for 20 tutors each year
- Legacy Leader: $5,000 a year for five years – teaches 25-30 students English each year
- Legacy Champion: $10,000 a year for five years – funds one of seven Moms & Tots® Family Literacy Programs each year
Sponsor a Student
- $500 per year covers all costs of teaching a family enrolled in the Moms & Tots® Family Literacy Program
- $400 per year covers all costs of teaching two students English or improving their reading skills
- $200 per year covers all costs of teaching one student English
- $100 per year covers all costs of teaching one tot in the Moms & Tots® Family Literacy Program
Individual Donations in the Amount of Your Choice
We welcome corporate and private foundation support. If your foundation has a heart for literacy for adults and children we invite you to partner with us. Contact us today to learn more!