April 29, 2020
- We will be taking the temperatures of everyone entering the building once we are open. Students and tutors will have their temperature taken with a no-contact thermometer upon arrival.
- Three self-standing hand sanitizer no-touch machines will be located at the front entry, the library, and the community room at the south end of the building.
- We have arranged our chairs six feet apart in the rooms with tables for social distancing.
- We will not reopen our Moms and Tots program here in the LCGC offices until further notice.
- Classes & sessions will be for adult students only. All classes will be limited to no more than 10 people placed six feet apart.
- Donate a mask and mail it to 26820 Old 41 Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Send an email to [email protected] to arrange a delivery or pickup time.
- Donate through PayPal or send a check to help us purchase them for tutors and students.
April 13, 2020
The regulations for businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic are changing daily. The Literacy Council Gulf Coast is staying up-to-date with the latest guidelines, as well as the Lee County School District’s schedule.
At this time, we have not set an established re-opening date and are monitoring the situation. Once the school district has made a decision, we will also be able to make an informed decision.
We are keeping our staff, volunteers, and students at the heart of every decision we make, and ensuring that their safety and well-being is the top priority. We will be updating this page with any updates.