The Literacy Legacy Society
Our Literacy Legacy Society was created to build a stronger foundation for expanding our programs and to provide a stable future for the Literacy Council. Leadership giving is essential toward the sustainability of the Council’s programs and for future growth to meet the needs in the community.
There are three levels of membership in the Literacy Legacy Society:
- Legacy of Hope: $1,000 a year for five years – funds training and support for 30 tutors for one year; or buys 300 children’s books for the Moms & Tots® Program
- Legacy of Independence: $5,000 per year for five years – teaches 25-30 students English for one year
- Legacy for the Future: $10,000 per year for five years – funds one of seven Moms & Tots® Family Literacy Programs
Other Ways to Give: Sponsor a Student
- $500 per year covers all costs of teaching a family enrolled in the Moms & Tots® Family Literacy Program
- $400 per year covers all costs of teaching two students English or improving their reading skills
- $200 per year covers all costs of teaching one student English
- $100 per year covers all costs of teaching one tot in the Moms & Tots® Family Literacy Program
We welcome corporate and private foundation support. If your foundation has a heart for literacy for adults and children we invite you to partner with us. Contact us Today to learn more!